So, want to be a part of InfoSpry ? Who believe in deliver quality and are on a never-ending trip of continuous improvement? Infospry offers you the freedom of excellence. We are looking for smart, talented, hard-working, ambitious people with appropriate experience.
Marketing & Business Development Executive – WFH
This is an opportunity to start your career in recruitment. We are looking for a vibrant and well-organised individual with a bubbly personality and a can-do attitude. You will be building relationships, contacting and telephone screening potential new healthcare staff, and working with our recruitment team and managers to increase recruitment of healthcare workers.
What Will You Be Doing
- Contacting new applicants by phone, email, and text
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks
- Promoting new roles within the business and communicating with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Booking interviews with hiring managers
- CV searching for new talent and identifying qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques.
- Ensure records are kept up to date by Inputting data onto spreadsheets
- Processing of DBS checks and follow-up references
- Find new candidates from social media, job sites, and other sources
- This fully-remote, commission-based position is perfectly suited to those looking for a flexible, independent, and sales-oriented role. Could this be you?
Our Commitment To You
- Competitive rates of pay
- Additional benefits for achievements
- Paid training programme and shadowing opportunities
- Ongoing training & development and mentoring
- Career development and promotions
- Work from home opportunity
What Do You Need?
- A can-do attitude
- Caring and reliable nature
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a passion for building relationships and an inquisitive nature
- Excellent written/verbal (UK English) communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Powerful organization skills, ability to build relationships
- Ready to work in UK time zone
Remote (Hiring office located in New Delhi)
UI / Front-end Developer
We are looking for some aspiring young talent in the field of UI / Front-end Developer.
- Experience in developing clean and functional user interfaces.
- Building components to display large data-sets.
- Successful delivery of assigned work with highest quality and on time, with continuous improvement in all areas with design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Deep understanding of one or more UI frameworks like ReactJS, Angular, Vue JS etc
- Understanding of REST API design and usage
- Good understanding of Git, source control procedures, and feature branching
- Experience integrating third-party APIs
Required Candidate profile
- Thorough knowledge of Responsive design(Mobile first)
- Thorough knowledge of Web (W3C) standards
- Exp with Bootstrap framework, AngularJS, ReactJS, VueJs, jQuery UI etc
- Hands-on experience of Photoshop and Dreamweaver
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to details
Business Development Executive
We are looking for some aspiring young talent in the field of Business Development. Candidate must be presentable and self-motivated with excellent communication & interpersonal skills. The applicant must be a Graduate / PGDBM / B.Tech / MBA with 0-2 years of relevant industry experience.
- Provide accurate, complete and comprehensive responses to bid and sales leads.
- Prepare and deliver presentation for new business.
- Preparing estimates and quotations for prospects.
- Assist in client acquisition – Drive deals to closure.
- Identify new industries/ verticals to grow the business.
- Graduate with fluent verbal & written communication skills in English.
- Good understanding of customers.
- Good presentation, logical & analytical skills.
- Basic knowledge of Computers.
- High analytical abilities with strong leadership.
1+ years/ Freshers